I love when I read comments on YouTube saying Hillary Clinton is
smug and arrogant. It gives me great pleasure to see a woman with such intelligence stare down the GOP and be like: “BRING. IT. ON.”
It just pisses Republicans off so much that a self-assured, confident woman can beat them at their own tricks. Hillary plays the political game better than they do and it just eats them alive.
It’s so funny to watch them already begin their character assassination of Hillary Clinton. They must be really scared of her becoming President in 2016 to start this early. Hell, I’d be scared of her too. She’s a boss and they can’t stand it.
So, please. Keep calling her smug and arrogant. She should be! I look at those adjectives as a positive thing.
DO NOT mess with Hillary. Rodham. Clinton.
What Republicans failed to do before Hillary’s testimony: read the report from the Accountability Review Board
Every accusation Republicans threw at Hillary Clinton was ALREADY debunked by the Accountability Review Board (ARB). Hillary referenced ARB over and over again during her testimony, and made the point that the reason we have ARB is because it takes politics and partisanship out of situations like this.
Valid points Hillary brought up:
- Hillary Clinton: “The ARB made very clear that the level of responsibility for the failures that they outlined was set at the Assistant Secretary level and below.” Those who were found responsible have been placed on administrative leave. The ARB did not find Hillary Clinton responsible.
- According to the ARB report, many of the security requests from Libya were sent to Tripoli, not Washington. When operating in other countries, security requests are often sent to the host nation because A. they can respond quicker, and B. much of the security is provided by the host nation. ARB has recommended ways we can fix this.
- Hillary receives over 1 million cables every single year. Obviously something went wrong and Ambassador Steven’s cable was not sent directly to Hillary’s desk. But that is exactly what is being fixed. The vast majority of the time, the State Department gets it right. But as history and Benghazi prove, the world we live in is not a perfect science. Mistakes happen and then they are corrected.
- Additional security funds were denied by House Republicans.
- The administration did not intentionally mislead the American public. The administration was giving the American public information they received from the intelligence community, which they believed to be accurate at the time. The ARB report states that, even to this day, a clear picture of what happened is still not fully understood. Numerous questions remain.
- There have been 18 other ARBs conducted after tragedies like this, none of which were declassified. Hillary Clinton: “I did not have to declassify the ARB. I could have joined 18 of the other ARB’s, under both Democratic and Republican administrations, kept it classified and then, you know, just said goodbye. That’s not who I am. That’s not what I do. And I have great confidence that the Accountability Review Board did the job they were asked to do, made the recommendations that they thought were based on evidence, not on emotion.”
- Our embassies will always be a target for those who hate the United States, and protecting them will never be a perfect science. And sadly, this is not the first nor the last time we will have Americans die overseas. All we can do is improve, which is exactly what Hillary Clinton is doing by implementing the changes the ARB has recommended.
Hillary Clinton floats like a butterfly, stings like a bee
DO. NOT. MESS. WITH. HILLARY. RODHAM. CLINTON.
Hillary Clinton is owning these little misogynistic Republicans
Not only did corporations and the rich convince us to tax them less, which meant less revenue, but they lobbied for a low minimum wage and shipped all the high-paying manufacturing jobs to China, which basically meant more people would need government assistance, but we’d have less tax money to pay for this assistance due to low tax rates. What a scheme that is!
How do you describe the Clinton’s?
flawless, power couple, dynamic duo, unstoppable, queen and king, equals, my ultimate OTP
does anyone have a picture of hillary clinton speaking with joe biden and barack obama standing on opposite sides of her? I can’t (for the life of me) find one! please send me one if you have one!
Biggest Pet Peeve:
When people say Hillary Clinton is only where she’s at because she’s an ex-President’s wife.
Uhh…she graduated from Yale Law and became a successful lawyer way before Bill became President. And let’s not forget — Hillary helped Bill every step of the way. Without Hillary there is no Bill, and without Bill there is no Hillary. They are two halves of a whole. And Bill will be the first to admit that Hillary’s not only more competent than he is, but smarter too. Without her, he never would have become President.
They are a power couple. They both built the Clinton brand together. The Clinton brand is both Bill AND Hillary Rodham Clinton.
It’s disgusting that people would try to take away Hillary’s accomplishments as a lawyer, First Lady, Senator, and Secretary of State. You simply do not become a New York Senator and Secretary of State just because you are an ex-President’s wife. PERIOD.
This picture says it all: